1. Here at Stateline Designs, all items are hand crafted. What does hand crafted mean? Most tees are cut with a quality vinyl cutter, hand peeled by myself and heat pressed individually. Usually when orders are placed, we order the tee or tank from either a Houston or Dallas warehouse and most tees arrive within 24 - 48 hours. We then hand craft the vinyl, print each tee and package your item for shipping.
2. Most orders take 5-7 days for production and are shipped 3-5 day USPS Mail.
3. Need your order sooner? We just added the Priority 1-3 day shipping to our site. This does not mean you will receive your order in 1-3 business days, this simply upgrades your mail and gets your orders to arrive quicker via the post office. Shipping still averages 5-7 business days to leave our studio.
4. Returns and exchanges . We understand that ordering online is difficult and choosing a size can be more difficult then purchasing in person. We gladly will accept any exchanges for a different size. You can exchange in person at one of our shows or mail the product back to us and we will ship you a new item. (Please email us first to make sure we make you a new tee to exchange.) Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for Returns and Exchanges questions.
5. Are you a Houstonian? Want to pick up your order at a show? We host local shows all around Houston almost every weekend and love to meet local supporters. Please email me to ask the stock and see if picking up at a show is an option for you. We do give our supporters a FREE SHIPPING code for those picking up in person to save on shipping.
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com
Here is an example of a tee being hand crafted. Most tees take on average 40 minutes to cut, peel, press and ship.